Ask A Lawyer

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Answers That Bounce Back

One thing I've discovered about running this blog is that I get questions from all over, and from lots of people. As a result of the volume of questions from all these people and locations, combined with delays occasioned by "real life", what I have found happening is that answers I send out are bouncing back to me as undeliverable. For whatever reason, email addresses change, or email accounts are closed, or any number of things have happened to make my answers undeliverable. That is unfortunate, because I'm not certain if the people who took the time to pose a question will ever be able to see the answer.

For what it's worth, I'll post answers that come back as undeliverable here, in case the person asking the question happens by, and still needs a response and, in case their question and my answer contains information that may be helpful to anyone else, with a similar issue, happens to be passing by.

3 Comments:

  • Yes, I found this when I started a blog about legal issues as well. There is an enormous need in the community for a place where people can ask a lawyer about legal issues and get a quick answer from an expert in the field.

    By Anonymous David Coleman, at 8:35 AM  

  • Community must ask the lawyer about all legal issues and take necessary step. thanks for this nice post.

    fraud attorney Overland Park

    By Blogger Dylani, at 5:47 PM  

  • Hi there! great stuff, I'm glad that I drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing, keep it up!


    Lawyer Salem MA

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home